Horizontal Stabilizer

1/29/2011 Hours: 4.3
HS total: 4.3

While I we wait for the dimple die to arrive to complete the rudder, we started the Horizontal Stabilizer today.  Got all the parts organized and the blue plastic removed (from the skeletal pieces).  I cleaned all the red paint off the parts which had it and scraped and cleaned the stickers off parts with those.  Then I deburred all the edges of all the pieces.  Some will have to be partially edge deburred again after they are cut, but 90% of the edge deburring is now done for the HS (not including the skins).  Thanks to Scott for getting involved and helping out today.


The HS parts waiting to be assembled.

Another shot of the rudder waiting for the counterbalance installation to be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment